Saturday 22 November 2014

MASFD School Magazine-December 2014 and latest announcements

Dear Students,

Thank you so much for submitting entries for the school magazine, I think it turned out pretty well thanks to you all. Here's the link so you can view it. https://docs.google.com/document/d/145oeF2xTEq9H8DW1Yjmm3DbiLlW8iaoC90YtRozm7LI/edit?usp=sharing
Now for the announcements:

MASFD will probably not be continuing next year, as it is getting to be too much work for all of us teachers to handle (we have our own lives, too.).
We may still post on it sometimes, but will not promise anything, because we're just too busy.
Plus I'm really sick of dealing with people who are complaining about the school being a rip-off and such, when it's only because we haven't had time to be on here much.
Obviously none of us are professional teachers, and as disappointing for you all as that may be, we just can't do it anymore.
We've tried (and failed) a few times now to get the school up and running properly like it used to be, but it's just not working.
People who have enquired about enrolling or being teachers have not been replying to my emails, or following up about it, and often putting the wrong email address in the box so it doesn't work, and it's really just wasting my time.
Thank you to all of you other people out there who have been good students and teachers, your time and effort has really made a difference to this school.
Again, I'm really sorry about this, but I just can't do it anymore.
If anyone has any questions, please leave them in the comments below and I will answer as many as I can.
Thank you all so much for being part of our school, I hope you have all enjoyed your time here.

10 comments:

  1. I could be a teacher if you like! I'm pretty dependable. :)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great, if you have time to.

      Delete
    2. I am definitely not busy, I have all the time in the world. XP I can teach any classes you want me to.
      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. why did you shut down the other blog 18inchdollschool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't working properly, so it was easier just to start all over again.

      Delete
  3. I replied to your emails but never got a counter reply ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I replied. Maybe it didn't come through. Have you tried entering my email address in the search box on your email account and seeing if you can find any? Or perhaps it went into the spam filter?

      Delete
  4. I wrote comment on your doll school blog, but I was not sure if it made it thru or not. So i was wondering what this whole blog is? It looks like fun, but I am a little confused as to what it is. Explain?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you still doing the school part still, and just not the magazine, or are you not doing the school part either?

    ReplyDelete