Saturday 18 October 2014

Important notice for all students!


Dear Students,
School will be starting up again over the next couple of weeks.
Please let me know if you are staying with us by the 26th of October.
Also, if any of your details (info on the student page.) have changed, please let me know by that date as well, so I can update them.
If you would like to send in a new picture for the page, please wait, because we will be having a special school picture day at the start of the year, along with photography tips and such to help you.
If you can't stay with us, or have not replied by the specified time, you will be taken off the student page and no longer considered a part of our school.
Thank you!
Miss Adeline

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth, Samantha and Vanessa are staying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok. Thanks for notifing me. Samantha will be told that your school is open agian. Sorry I have not been on much, high school and it's homework counterparts are devouring my time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. also submitted a fourm for teaching a world History class

    ReplyDelete
  5. since you have not removed Felicity yet is she still part of this institution? Sorry that I responded four days late but my life has been busy. Please don't remove Felicity. Thanks- MUffins4sale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is, any students who are still on the page are still part of the school.
      That's okay, I've been busy too, that's why I haven't been on here much lately. I'll have a look at that form in a sec.

      Delete